BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010


Something that made me very sad while recovering from my stroke was the fact that I didn’t have a reason to dress up anymore. I love dressing up and putting together outfits with all my clothes but when I had a stroke it took way too much energy to get ready for the day and it was pointless also because I never went anywhere! Now, I mean I can’t wear some things (like high heels because of balance) but that’s okay, I make do with what I can and now I have energy and places to go so I am back buying clothes and putting together outfits that now I have reason’s to wear! I LOVE to shop, so I try to make my money go as long as it can, so I can buy more clothes and that is why I LOVE Forever 21. It is pretty cheap and their stuff is the styles that are in at the moment. Another fav of mine is Target, they always have really cute stuff and they always have some waaaayyy cute stuff in their sale sections. The lace jacket I am wearing, it’s from Target and was in their sale section and I LOVE IT. Also, that little black scarf I am wearing is from Target. It is so cute and always helps bring more to an outfit, I don’t know if you can tell but it has sequins on it and that I really feel brings a little sparkle to the outfit. Anyway, everything I am wearing is from all over, kind of random but that is what I like.


Also, I know my make-up can be a bit extreme but I like to stand out and have what I am wearing say to people that I don’t care if I have a disability, I am still confident to wear what I want. Another favorite of mine is wearing bright eye-shadow. I have hot pink on and it is from M.A.C. Cosmetics, my favorite place to buy eye-shadow. It stay’s on and never flakes all over the place.

2 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

yaaa heidi's world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you heidi!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

You'll be back to wearin heels in no time! :)