BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Wonderful Friend Megan returns home soon and I am SO EXCITED!

My best friend Megan is on a mission for the Latter-Day Saint Church in San Diego, CA. She is currently serving at the Mormon Battalion Centre there and returns home at the beginning of March. She has been away for almost a year and a half and I am getting anxious for her arrival home. I would never tell her I am excited for her to come home because I don’t want her to think about coming home and not finishing out strong on her mission, so it is my little secret BUT I will tell you all because I don’t think right now she is able to read this! We have been good friends for about 10 years now and I hope it continues for a lot more. Below is a picture of her and I at EFY a few years ago (it is a church camp, for those who don’t know what it is, it is where youth get to meet with other youth of the LDS faith from around the world and stay at a college campus for a week. They get to participate in games, activities and have lessons that help build testimonies and help them learn more about the gospel.)


(Left to right is Megan and I at EFY at Montana State University, summer of 2006.)


Here is her blog of her being on her mission if you're interested in following:
http://missionarymegan.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

Kelli Julia said...

I miss her too! I can't wait until she comes back! We will have to play all summer!!

Love ya girl!

Kelli