BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Almost time.


Trying to spend as much time with the family before heading up to live in Rexburg, Idaho for the next few months for the coming Fall Semester.





(Daddy, Mother, Myself, and Rachel.)



(Mother, Marie, Sarah, Aubrey, Rachel, and Me. All the girls.)



(Niece Amber. View inside the cabin.)


(Mother sleeping on the couch. A view of inside the cabin.)



(A view from outside the cabin.)



(The view from outside the cabin.)



(Jess, my brother-in-law, married to sister Aubrey, returning from hunting.)



(My nephew Blake and niece Camille, playing at the fire pit at the cabin.)


(My sisters, Aubrey and Rachel holding the twins Ty and Travis.)



(Sarah my sister holding her daughter, Camille.)

(Sitting in the cabin. Sarah holding Camille, Aubrey and I holding the twins, Ty and Travis.)

1 comments:

Charlie said...

It looks like you guys are a pretty close family. I hope your semester goes wonderfully.