BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 16, 2012

My all time FAVORITE fashonista - Nicole Richie

Okay, I think Nicole Richie's fashion sense is AMAZING and I love and want it! If I could raid any ones closest to find clothes to wear for the day, it would be hers, for sure. I love her boho chic style, so effortless looking while still looking very put together. I know this post is kinda long with so many pics of hers but believe me, it was hard for me to cut down to just these ones so it wouldn't be any longer! So, here are some pics of my favorite outfits of hers..

I know the picture is really small but she has a small braid in her hair, on the top of her head like a headband, it really adds. I need to do more braids because I think braids are so cute!

I didn't really like the idea of a skirt short in the front and long in the back until I saw this dress on Nicole and from then on, I decided I loved it!

This dress is beautiful!

Headscarves are a good way to help your hair look good when trying to cover up what feels like a bad hair day.

Love her dress and so cute with the orange shoes! I love doing this, mix-and-matching when done right, and when done right can really add a pop of different color that you weren't expecting! (but most of the time I think it is done right because how can you go wrong when you were purposely trying to mismatch something!? haha ;)) 

Want her headpiece.

Love her dress.


Beautiful embroidery on the front.



Need more scarves! They can really add to an outfit that can seem a bit on the boring side. This is why I love the cooler months, layering can happen and add that extra oomph! to an outfit.

Love her!

0 comments: