BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

So, I am horrible at this whole blogging thing and have not updated on my life for quite some time now but starting next month I will be back in Orem and have more time to start updating everything going on again. It has been hard to care about a blog since being at school and in 2 weeks I will officially be done and have my associates (I know, it has taken me forever since I am still not able to handle very many credits). BUT, I will be done and moving home to Orem for awhile until I decide something else to do with my life. I am considering starting school at Utah Valley University or waiting for Winter Semester at Brigham Young University to go on for my Bachelors, since I missed the deadline for there for the Fall Semester or just taking a little break from the stress of school for some time. I DON'T KNOW!!! Praying and pondering about my future is still in progress.. I shall let you all know soon though! :)


2 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

I'm still waiting for your FASHION BLOG! Then you can teach me how to be fashionable. Love you!

Heidijanenews said...

hahaha :) I forgot I was thinking of doing that once, now that's an idea that actually maybe I'll do! hmmmmmm... ;)