Thursday, August 16, 2012

      I thought I should blog, post something, even though I feel like life is a bit boring at the moment, but I'm sure when I start thinking, ideas will come. Well, I will update my life at the very moment, I am now at home from BYU-Idaho, got my associates and now planning on going somewhere else. I was for sure thinking about starting at UVU in the fall, but an unsure feeling started to consume my thoughts and now the idea is going to BYU for the winter semester, starts January. I need to start on my application process soon, next week it is on my to-do-list. Then, this week I started working at Sizzler Restaurant at the counter, where customers first order when entering the restaurant, but after two day's of training I discovered that working in that kind of environment is not something I should try to accomplish yet. Standing for a 6 hour shift was too physically demanding at the moment and the hectic ordering from customers was something I was not up for yet, and so I decided to quit. The decision took some thought, since I don't want to feel like a failure and want to recover as fast as possible from my stroke that re-arranged my life about 3&1/2 years ago, but the pounding headache and the achy body at the end of the day helped make the decision come a bit easier. So anyway, I am at the moment looking into starting work at a call center next week. I know, being on the phones and calling people is awful, but right now, that seems like the best option and especially where I am thinking of working seems very laxed, which is exactly what is needed for me at this time.
      Anyway, here is a pic of my sister Aubrey and I at our cabin this last weekend. It was really nice to get away with my family. Oh and my dad has been working on a new room that he added onto our cabin, makes it seem so much bigger!! We had been all really scared this summer because there has been an outbreak of fires this year, and there was one that had been a threat only a mile away from the cabin premis. Many prayers were said and fortunately the fire extinguished in time, before destroying what has created many memories for almost the last 20 years.