BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Wonderful Family


I have the best support in the world. I have been really blessed with a family that helps me with anything that I need during this whole ordeal. I have 4 sisters and no brother’s but my 3 older sisters are married, so it feels like now I have brothers because they tend to treat me like I’m a little sister. Above is a picture of me and all my sisters and the grandchildren. From left to right my sisters are my younger sister Rachel, Aubrey that is my older sister, me, Sarah my older sister and Marie that is my older sister.



I’m the auntie of the craziest, loudest, cutest kids ever. The above picture, Left to right is Logan, my older sister Marie’s little boy. Next to him are Amber and Landon who are my older sister Sarah’s little kids. The picture just below that is Blake; he is my older sister Aubrey’s little boy and I always want to smother him with kisses because he is so cute but Aubrey doesn’t let me.


My older sisters Marie and Sarah are prego with GIRLS. We are really glad because my niece Amber needs some girls to play with. They are both due really close together so those two little girls will be really close in age and will be hopefully the best of friends.


Last but not least, my parents. They have been AMAZING! Now, I think nurses are great but no one loves you as much as your parents do. My mom stayed with me the whole 2 and ½ months I was in the hospital and if she wasn’t there, well, I just might not be here. For instance, the first time they removed the breathing tube I was not ready to have it removed and that whole night I was chocking on air, gasping for breath. My mom was scared the whole night and finally ran over and told the nurses I was not able to breathe on my own yet, I needed the breathing tube again. Then another time, after my operation, I was on a whole lot of meds and they made me hallucinate a lot. Being stuck in the mentality that I was still completely normal, I tried to get out of bed to go to the store and a few times I succeeded. Then, it was my mom who was the one who found me lying on the floor since I could not walk or even stand, there would be no way I could get back in bed by myself. Then there has been my dad, he has been the one to push me everyday. Really, I would not be doing as well as I’m doing without him. Everyday, he took me to practice walking and now we are working on running because we are determined that I’m going to run that 5k I’m planning on running in August. Even when I’m in the worst mood ever he still helps me. Even though sometimes I don’t even act like it, I am really grateful for that. So there you go, if you were wondering, that is my family!

2 comments:

Roxane said...

Hi Heidi,
I'm glad you wrote about your mom because I know how worried she was and that she didn't get any sleep at all when she was in Idaho. We were worried about her. Tell her to post something on her blog!!!

kelsie rae. said...

heidi your hair is getting long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!