BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies


My favorite cookies of all time, cake mix cookies! So good and so simple! I learned the recipe in my Junior High homemaking class. These cookies I made for my Laurels class I taught last Sunday and I made them extra good (and extra fattening) by adding some M&M candies, putting frosting on the bottom, and then sticking 2 together. Really, do whatever you want to them. I love chocolate so I made the cookies out of a chocolate cake mix. Here is recipe below:
2 eggs
3 Tbs. butter
Cake mix
And that is everything! Its okay if the ingredients don’t stick together very good, don’t worry, it’s supposed to be that way. 350 degrees is what the oven tempter is set at. Bake for 5-7 minutes or if you don’t think they are done enough, keep them in longer, I like mine to be kind of doughy. They will seem undone, but let them sit, they will harden. Add whatever you think will be good and there you go, that’s everything!

2 comments:

Roxane said...

Yum. They look soooooo good.

kelsie rae. said...

heidi i remember learning how to make these too in jr. high hahaha so funny. they are so good! you should put this on the recipe blog :)