BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter/Conference Weekend & a little bit more

For General Conference and Easter this last Sunday, together with my extended family, at my Grandparent's house, as a tradition we watched General Conference, had an Easter-egg hunt for the younger kids, and a special Easter dinner. General Conference, for those who have no idea, it’s when leaders of the LDS Church give talks reminding the members for now-day’s what they should be doing to protect from the evils of these times and can be seen and heard all over the world by T.V., internet, radio, etc. Also this last weekend, my cousin’s, Aunt, and Uncle came from Colorado to drop off their son, Cole, today(April 7th) at the MTC(Missionary Training Centre). He will be serving a 2 year mission for the LDS Church to teach people about the gospel in Tampico, Mexico.

My Easter basket. Isn't it so cute? haha my mom is so cute!

My cousin Ella and I. Helping her open her Easter-Egg's after the Easter-Egg hunt.

My cousin Cole and I, after watching him give his last talk in his home-ward before leaving on his mission.

2 comments:

Roxane said...

Oh...I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! I love how you describe conference. I couldn't put it into better words. You have such a great way of writing Heidi!

Kathy said...

Heidi,

I agree with Roxanne, you explain it perfectly. I love the picture of you and Cole. My nephew Joseph, (Carl's son) is going to the Guadalajara Mexico Mission. He goes to the MTC in August. I remember when you were all little, which makes me old.