BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Practice makes perfect!



(Some of my last semester Byu-Idaho room-mates and I at dinner at the Olive Garden.)


Today is March 27th, exactly 3 weeks and I am back at school! I’m really excited, it has been a really good break but I am ready to be back at BYU-I. Well, I am going to post a little blip of me practicing the piano and singing. Before my stroke I always would learn new songs and then sing to them while I played them on the piano. Since my stroke that has been kind of hard because of the Ataxia in my right hand. As time has gone on the Ataxia has some-what left and practicing the piano has become a little easier. Now, I am still very far from being back to where I want to be but practice makes perfect, right? So, I am trying. Doesn’t sound good, I know, but I need to start somewhere. It is funny because I have had to start all over and learn how to do again all those things I worked hard for once before. Actually, kind of frustrating but I am trying to keep a good attitude about it. I have to remember what I did before when I started to do something and do that again! Anyway, this last weekend some room-mates I had the last semester at BYU-I came down for the Color Festival and stayed at my house. We went to dinner the night before and then I was going to go to the festival but decided that morning I didn’t feel like going. It was really good to see them and I am excited to see some of them that are coming back to BYU-I in 3 weeks!!!



1 comments:

jenny stay said...

Heidi I love you, what a blessing that all is going well with your recovery, prayers are being answered!