BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

some events happening in my life.





Last Thursday, March 3rd my little sister (Rachel) and I went to a jazz game. We need to start getting to know each other as friends and not just as sisters anymore since we will be room-mates this summer at BYU-I. It was fun, they played Denver, Nuggets. We stayed until half time because it was a late game and getting home would have been really late if we stayed for the whole thing. Then also my friend Megan came back from her LDS mission in San Diego on Tuesday. Early this Saturday morning some friends of ours kidnapped her and took her to breakfast. Now, I’m tired so I’ll go back to bed when I am finished with this. But, then later I need to get ready for going out to eat with some neighbor friends of mine, this day is full of going out to eat, not good for me, gym please!

2 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

i want to be yours and rachel's friend!!!!

Roxane said...

This is a good place to wish you a Happy Birthday Heidi!!!! I wanted to tell you when I called your house but it sounded pretty busy over there. I heard you had a good day! I wish we had all the time in the world to hang out. You are soooo fun to talk to!