BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Re-learning to walk - Videos

Here is video’s of me pretty much re-learning how to be a normal person again. The first video is of me at physical therapy, second video is me practicing walking at our cabin, third video is after I left the rehab hospital and my family and I took a trip to St. George. The last video I just put on my blog to show what it was like at that point in my life. That video was taken about a month after the accident occurred. I just left the ICU and was then taken to a Rehab Hospital where I was to re-learn practically everything. I now want to start focusing on the future and what is going on now in my life so this will be my last post about the past. Also, I want to announce that I am pretty sure that I will be going back to BYU-Idaho in the fall. I can change my mind kind of fast so it is still a maybe, but I feel like going back in the fall would be a really good choice and since I’m doing really well right now, I’m pretty positive it will happen. It may be kind of hard but I feel I can do it right now and that is 4 months away so hopefully by then I’ll be doing so much better that it won’t be too hard.



5 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

heidi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh heidi!!!!!!!!!!
oh heidi oh!
(that's me singing to you)

i almost started crying watching these videos because you have grown so much and have gotten so much stronger! it's so amazing! i can't wait for you to come back up to byu-idaho.
i think your next post should be of you walking now so everyone can see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
kelsie

Heidijanenews said...

haha I love you Kelsie!

Anonymous said...

Wow the memories.....Man you have come a long ways. Truly remarkable. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

From Aub not Jess. Im sure hed say the same thing though. Ha

Roxane said...

I remember those days too. I am so happy with the progress you have made and your positive attitude. I think you should write a book sometime about all of this.