BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Turn to the Lord" by Donald Hallstrom

I loved all of Conference but one talk I really felt was directed at me was the talk “Turn to the Lord” by Donald L. Hallstrom. I think since I can feel the ending to this trial coming closer, I am getting really anxious to be like the person I once was and it’s making me get angry and frustrated a lot easier. I have a tendency to get frustrated really really easily. So, to help not do anything irrational I have to go to room and think about life and what could be the outcome of acting a certain way. The link to the talk that has helped me so far is below, if you would like to read it. Maybe it will help someone in someway, you never know.
"Turn to the Lord" by Donald Hallstrom

2 comments:

Roxane said...

Heidi, Look at the recent post by Nienie called "Blowing in the wind." Her dad gave her some great counsel that is good for all of us. You both are great examples in your trials.

Heidijanenews said...

I know Roxane, I love to look at Nienie's blog! She is one of my inspirations. When I feel crappy, I will say to myself "if Nienie can get through her trial then so can I."