BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Create Video by Elder Uchtdorf

I know this video is kind of old but I still love it and it still remains true. My sister showed me this video when I was in the hospital last year and at that time it was very hard to see. I had to squint and look at the screen just at the right angle to see the picture and now I can see the picture really good, I love how time can heal! Really, we have the power to create and I am so grateful that we can because right now my body is having to create new pathways for my brain to use so I can have all those functions that my body once had. Really, having this experience I have learned how amazing the body is blessed to be. Also, a ballet teacher that I had at BYU-Idaho, Sister Dienhart had a stroke herself. She was thought by doctors that she would never be able to walk again but re-learned to walk and is now back TEACHING DANCE! I don’t know the whole story, I only know bits and pieces but she is amazing and I think of her a lot when I feel something is too hard or I can’t do it. I e-mailed her asking her thoughts of me being in dance class in the fall and she e-mailed me back telling me to take the class of hers and also she will help me a lot. I am so excited! I know the Lord helps me achieve my goals when I do what is right and when I rely on the Lord for help! I can’t wait for the feeling of being back in the dance room again!

2 comments:

shaylm said...

i cant wait to see you back in the dance room either!!!

michelle said...

Heidi, I love this video too, it made me cry as I watched it again, We had this video at a RS Meeting, and Megan and I watched it together, I think it was one of the things that made her decide to go on a mission. So thank you for sharing that with me today. Love you, and I too am so happy you are going on to dance class again.