BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

My friend Megan is on a mission for the LDS church in San Diego, California. Her birthday is coming up and I made her a blanket. I made the blanket by crocheting and it has been great for my occupational therapy. Occupational is everyday tasks that people do like cooking, cleaning, or the fine motor skills like writing or putting on make-up, etc.

Also, I am now in an institute class and I really liked this talk that my teacher used in her lesson: Using the Supernal Gift of Prayer
Elder Richard G. Scott
Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

8 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

heidi ! it turned out so cute! i love the colors you chose :) megan is going to loooooooovvveeeee it! some day you should teach me how to crochet a flower!
love you!!!

Heather said...

That's awesome Heidi! I need to learn how to do that!
LOVE IT!

Paige and Garret Story said...

Megan will LOVE it! you are amazing. i hope you read her blog! http://missionarymegan.blogspot.com/
she sure loves im sure you get her letters but just in case this is from her last letter i thought it was funny you guys both wrote about each other

i watched that new Mormon Message-my new life if you get some time watch it. it is so powerful. it reminded me of my amazing friend Heidi. She is such a great example of enduring to the end and a really great example of a disciple of Christ through her actions.

i agree! we love you!!!
Paige and Garret

Heidijanenews said...

Thanks Paige and Garret, I watched the video and it made me cry! I thought it was great, I loved it!!

Trevor & Kirsten said...

Heidi that blanket is beautiful!

Roxane said...

I love it!!!

Aubrey Earl said...

So cute, thanks for letting Blake play with the yarn and tangeling it all the times you were crocheting that blanket. He loved it! ha ha

michelle said...

That is so beautiful what a talent you are.