BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Utah Valley Specialty Hospital

Utah Valley Specialty Hospital, the hospital I stayed at and been going to for my rehabilitation since after being in the ICU in Idaho. They had an anniversary party for their success of being a hospital since their opening and I was invited to the celebration as a guest speaker to tell a little bit about my stay at the hospital and about my experience thus far.


I have had some wonderful therapist and these are few of them. Left to right is Nikki, Brittany, me, and Shanlon.

1 comments:

Roxane said...

I thought that place was so nice and professional, especially the therapists. Everytime we came to visit you they were all so nice and seemed to like you so much. Of course you were their best patient.