BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Being home.

( Nephew Landon, Sister Rachel, Me, Niece Camille)

School at BYU-Idaho officially ended for the semester and so now I am home AND I am home FOREVER NOW! Well, hopefully not forever, but until I find something else to do with my life I am here and not going back to BYU-Idaho. Of course, I loved it there and all but I have been there for awhile now and I need to have change in my life. And, since I haven't been able to handle very many credits because of my stroke, school has been taking me a lot longer. I only got my associates and decided to either finish up, getting my bachelors either at BYU or UVU eventually, after a little break from school. I am going to start working soon to get back in the working world and learn how to be an employer again. Until then, I am just enjoying being free at home!

1 comments:

Millie and Jared said...

Heidi! Enjoy it! Congrats on getting your associates- that's great! I miss you!