BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching SYTYCD!!



Alright, so I know I said that I would start posting again when school ended because I would have more time but, I have discovered I have more time on my hands right now than I thought. Okay, now that we have taken care of that, tonight was the show "So You Think You Can Dance" on Fox and I LOVE IT! Not being able to dance as well as I want makes me a little sad but I still enjoy watching others express stories and emotions with the movements of their bodies. Wow! The body is SO AMAZING!! Heavenly Father has really blessed us with something so incredible, I don't know how anybody could ever intentionally abuse it?!?! Anyway, I WANTED to post pieces that were my favs from tonights show but, I think it is still too early for videos to be up-loaded from tonights performances because nothing was showing up when I searched it. BUT, I did find this video of a group number done from an earlier SYTYCD uk season and I thought it was wonderful so, here it is posted instead, amuse-toi!

0 comments: