BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Maybe?

Well, I am not posting this because I am wanting to get married yet, and ya I wanna get married but I'd rather it be the right time and person then just being a compulsive person that is crazy and wants to get married now because I want a wedding or something!! But anyway, I still love to plan what I will do and wear on my wedding when it is sappost to happen. So, these are some ideas for that day!

Well, I love Nicole Richie and her style so so so much and I do love this dress of hers that she wore for her wedding day..

Also, I am OBSESSED with Pnina Tornia designer dresses. So, my idea is a dress like these..

or, a more fuller gown like these


And, since I want to be modest because I am mormon and I believe the body is sacred and I want to get married in the temple because I want to be sealed to my spouse for eternity, I am thinking of wearing a lace jacket, maybe like this one below. I will really decide when I need to but for now, this is just an idea!

Oh, and I love red lipstick! So, I want to wear red lipstick on my wedding day :)

But, I'm still looking for a kind that wont smear, any suggestions???

1 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

Heidi you are going to be so hot and stylish on your wedding day please let me take some high couture bridals of you!!! I love all your ideas! I CAN NOT imagine you in anything simple of understated. love you! p.s. we should definitely do a photo shoot when you get home. i LOVE that idea :)