BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Comparison: My Voice

The first video is a song that my friend, Kelsie, and I performed at our high school talent show. We decided to record that song again, one night, just for fun, while being roommates together in college. The song, “Behind these hazel eyes”, originally performed by Kelly Clarkson, to hear my inspiration, listen to it here. Some parts of the song were changed from the original song to fit what my voice could do. The other video is how my voice sounds right now. I’m singing my favorite song by the LDS church, “Abide with me ‘tis eventide”. To listen too a much prettier version, you can listen to it here. The video doesn’t show my face because I hate watching myself sing right now. I know my voice isn’t the same right now but with lots of practice, prayers, and time my voice will sound the same again and if it doesn’t (unless it’s better) I’m going to keep working at it until it does.

Then


Now

2 comments:

Roxane said...

Heidi, You are sounding really good! You work so hard at everything that I know you will be right back where you started with your voice. Russ says it sounds pretty. I love "Abide with Me" too. Thanks for sharing the songs!

kelsie rae. said...

heidi! i loved hearing you sing! and i loved seeing your messy room haha it brings back many good memories!