BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Progress Up-Date


For my 21st birthday I got a new camera and I have decided to video record my progress. I will post the video on my blog about, probably, every other month, hopefully. I got a new camera because I fell on my last one (stupid balance problem haha). Sorry about it being sideways. I had my sister record and she flipped the camera sideways, then I had no idea how to make it go the right way on the computer so, I’m really sorry about that. Next time the camera won’t be the wrong way. Because I didn’t want the video to be too long I left out some things I wanted to say. Since the right side of my cerebellum was the side removed, I have more problems on my right side. One of the problems is my right leg starts to shake when it gets tired. I’m not tired but my leg is and when it starts to shake, it tends to get really annoying. Another thing is my balance is horrible on my right leg. When I walk I have to hope that I’m balanced on each leg enough that I can step and not fall over. But, my walking has gotten SO much better; I can’t say enough that I have been incredibly blessed. There is tons more but I can’t list them all.

5 comments:

kelsie rae. said...

dear heidi-
you made your video private so i can't view it :(
if you don't want to use youtube to host your video you could try vimeo.com ?

Heidijanenews said...

k hopefully it works now

kelsie rae. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelsie rae. said...

yeeessss!! it works!!!!!!! thanks heidi, it was fun to watch! you're amazing! keep up the hard work!
xoxoxo
kelsie

shaylm said...

HEIDI, you are doing amazing! I was going through old videos and i ran across our dance we did for modern...i miss you girl and i hope you keep progressing! you've come so far, all your blogs and videos bring tears to my eyes!! i hope to see you back in rexburg soon!!
love,
Shay